Interesting behind the scenes facts of Kazoku Game:
- The “Yoshimoto walk” was Director Sato Yuichi’s idea but Sho did it based on his imagination. It actually took a lot of strength because the bag was heavy.
- The scene in ep.1 where Yoshimoto-sensei pulled off a chair and stood on it was actually Sho’s idea.
- When Director Sato was watching ep.2 at home, his dog reacted to Yoshimoto’s bark. (Director Sato: “Sho-kun is so cute~!!”)
- The infamous line in ep.2, “Why are you sounding like J-Pop lyrics?” was an experiment by the scriptwriter. It’s one of Director Sato’s favorite lines and amused Sho very much (because he’s a J-Pop idol himself).
- Everyone knows that Sakurai Sho is acrophobic, so climbing the ladder in ep.3 was quite a big challenge for him. After the director said “Cut!”, he slowly climbed down while mumbling, “So scary…”
- Sho himself is a big eater. Once, during the break, when the other cast and the staff were all full and sleepy, he’s the only one who could keep on eating. They called it “Sakurai Sho Murder Case”.
- The “butt writing” scene in ep.5 caused quite a big ruckus at the set because everyone couldn’t stop laughing at the embarrassed Sho.
- According to Kamiki Ryunosuke, despite how disturbing his character is, Sakurai Sho’s their actual mood-maker. “His smile always brightens the set.”
Sho-kun is so cute!
Today, Security camera clips that make the news usually show bad things, but here, Coke decided to “look at the world a little differently” in this heartwarming viral video. People stealing kisses, harmless soldiers, music addicts, honest pickpockets and potato chip dealers. Love, Attacks of friendship, friendly gangs and kindness. Unexpected firemen, rebels with a cause and peaceful warriors. A lot of crazy people, and a few heroes.
I love this so much
two of my favourite! ^_^